Sunday, January 1, 2017

With a New Year Comes New Goals...

I was trying to do too much. Online school full time. Full time job. Taking care of the house and toddler. Trying to find time for me. Trying to be thoughtful for Christmas without going overboard.

I have a renewed sense of motivation and inclination to be accomplished.

Below are my personal goals in no particular order:
  1. Declutter at least 2,017 items this year.
  2. Use my planner daily to stay focused.
  3. Eat down the pantry.
  4. Make it a habit to clean the kitchen every night before bedtime.
  5. Earn A's in all my classes this year.
  6. Make all cards instead of buying them (and use up the cards I already have on hand).
  7. Continue learning how to slow down my lifestyle.
  8. Read more.
  9. Color more.
  10. Create more.
Below are my financial goals:
  1. Pay off medical bills.
  2. Continue contributing 25% to my 401k.
  3. Build up emergency fund.
  4. Use reward sites like Swagbucks and Bing to purchase wants and items needed to make gifts.
Below are my blog goals in no particular order:
  1. Post frugal efforts every Monday to encourage and motivate.
  2. Post Thankful Thursday posts to declare gratitude for the little things.
  3. Post monthly declutter lists and accomplishments.
  4. Post occasional recipes and projects.
  5. Post moments of pause weekly to not forget the little things.
  6. Post more. Write more.
What are your goals for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...