Thursday, September 7, 2017

Thankful Thursday.


Oh, how I love books. I grabbed this inspiring stack of books for free from the library yesterday after a meeting. I am so grateful to be able to take all of these books home without paying for them (as long as I give them back on time.) If I had to purchase every book I had the good intention to read I'd be beyond broke.

The two bottom books are about makeup. Early yesterday afternoon I was thinking to myself that even though I don't wear much makeup, I want to wear less and be comfortable going in public that way. One book will teach me what kind of makeup to use for my skin type, and the other will teach me how to eat better in order to achieve healthy skin.

The other books are about slowing down, Hygge, and how to be happier through simplicity.

I love learning new things.


What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...