Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Inexpensive Birthday Cards - Great Last Minute Idea [Sponsored]


My brother's birthday was fast approaching, and I wanted to do something different for his card this time. I started looking at the various designs offered on Paperless Post's website, and I knew I found my answer. (how adorable is that cat!?)  Paperless Post is a website that lets you send all kinds of cards and invitations digitally. My brother has an interesting sense of humor, and when I found the wok-themed birthday card pictured below I couldn't deny that it was the perfect card for him.

I love the option to schedule the card. This is especially useful for a busy mom like me that often gets things done during the fringe hours or break time at work.

You can even send birthday invitations! This is something I'd use if my son was a bit older so I wouldn't have to worry about some kids losing the physical invitations, and I could track who actually opened it.



Features:

  • No ads! No one you send a digital card or invitation to will see any advertisements.
  • You can import your address book.
  • You can send birthday cards, thank you cards, invitations for various functions, and more.
  • There are many options for businesses including fundraisers, save-the-dates, and more.
  • Digital and paper options are available at different price points.
  • There are many ways to customize your card to add a personal touch like a back drop and fonts.
  • You can track the invitations and cards to see who has opened them.
  • You can personalize the subject line of the email as well as the sender name (you.)
  • The entire process from selecting a card to sending it is very fluid and easy. Plus there is a "help" button every step of the way.
  • You can schedule the card to be sent at a future date, and you also have the option to preview or cancel sending the card.

Cons:

  • You have to purchase coins, and you have to spend a bit more up front to get the best value. (of course this could be a great money saver depending on your needs.)
  • Coins cannot be used on paper versions of the cards.
  • The free options are very limited. (totally understandable though!)



Overall I was very satisfied with my experience. At first I was a bit skeptical because I love making and sending paper cards in the mail, and I disliked the spammy look of e-cards I have seen in the past. The cards from Paperless Post are adorable and will coax a smile out of even the most stubborn friend or family member. (hey if the above wok card can make my brother smile the sky's the limit!) I am excited to send more personalized birthday cards to other family members and friends, and I'm also excited to send thank you notes. The world can use more gratitude, and I cannot think of a better way to get the ball rolling than to send someone who is having a bad day an awesome thank you card like one of these:



Which card is your favorite?

This post was created in partnership with Paperless Post. Please see my disclosure statement here.

To find out more visit Paperless Post's website: https://www.paperlesspost.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...