Saturday, June 10, 2017

Recent Decluttering.

I used to write lists of every single item I decluttered, and after getting out of that habit it's now hindering me from decluttering. I move faster if I don't have to keep track. Plus the longer I sit on something the longer it can try to change my mind to keep it or to "eventually" one day sell it.

So from now on I'll post pictures of my scheduled donation pick ups, like this:


Five boxes of stuff and a magazine holder are now gone from my house, and I never have to look at the contents again. Included in this pile are two dolls my deceased grandmother made. They harbor a lot of negative emotions, and now they are gone forever and cannot haunt me anymore. Hopefully they find their way into someone's life that will get pure joy out of their existence.

What have you decluttered lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...