Sunday, February 5, 2017

January Decluttering Efforts.

My goal for this year is to purge at least 2,017 items from my house. I've tried doing the 30 day minimalist game challenge, but I always drop out of it before the end. With a large number I have the flexibility to go as fast or as slow as I want to as long as I reach that number by December 31st, 2017. I have a feeling I'll surpass that number.

Here are the items I purged for the month of January:

  • toy dragon
  • x3 spatulas
  • water infuser bottle
  • pie pan
  • serving tray
  • plate
  • k-cup drawer
  • toddler slippers
  • sweater
  • 21 books
  • 2 pieces of toddler artwork
  • stylus
  • phone book
  • stack of paper
  • framed art print
  • snow globe
  • x2 cell phone wallets
  • mini drill
  • broken toy
  • old candy
  • x2 pillows
  • nick nack
  • humidifier
  • bath toy holder
  • toddler shoes
  • x2 seed packets
  • x2 plants
  • x4 towels
  • 2 things I can't remember what they were 

Total items purged: 60/2017

What have you decluttered lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...