Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Moment of Pause #18






































It recently snowed here for a day. It was actually quite strange. In the morning it was pouring rain, and my mom texted me commenting on approaching snow. All I could think was "yeah right!" but sure enough in the afternoon the rain slowed then slowly turned to snow. It snowed about 6 inches, which hasn't happened here in a few years.

Of course I had to take my son outside to enjoy it. I love seeing tree branches covered in snow so I was pleased to take this picture of a snow dusted tree branch. Unfortunately shortly after this picture it started to rain again, which melted all the snow off the trees.

What have you seen lately that made you take a moment of pause?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...