Friday, July 8, 2016

June Decluttering Efforts

My goal for June was to declutter 100 items. Below are the items I disowned:

  • 7 magazines
  • 2 pairs of toddler shoes
  • 29 books
  • 1 loom
  • 1 wood burning kit
  • 3 radios
  • 1 puzzle
  • 1 ice cube tray
  • 5 toys
  • 1 box of yarn
  • 1 box from laptop cooler
  • 1 ribbon
  • 4 bottles of shampoo
  • 8 mason jar lids
  • 4 movies
  • 2 cups
  • 1 mug
  • 2 bibs

Total items decluttered: 74

Darn. The month started out strong, but then I was overrun by schoolwork. I don't have a set number for July, but I will declutter as much as I can. Sometimes it's easier when a number isn't specified. I still have a ways to go until I reach that point where I feel "done" and move on to purely maintenance mode.

What have you decluttered lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...