- Complete all homework on time and to the best of my ability.
- Get ahead on all the reading assignments.
- Keep track of meals eaten and try to plan weekly dinners at the very least.
- Declutter when possible.
- Try to strike the perfect balance of homework, housework, and quality time with the toddler and husband.
- Focus on the little frugal efforts.
If anything I'll keep a list of the things that I happened to accomplish. I read somewhere that it was pretty motivational to have a list of completed tasks vs. a list of uncompleted items.
What are your goals for July?