- Take down the toddler fort.
- Find and recycle toddler's paperwork and coupons he occasionally plays with.
- Put all toys in the right places. (I'm looking at you play food in the backpack)
- Go through both drawers of my armoire.
- Figure out a set cleaning schedule.
- Make using my planner a habit. (to do list, meal planning, bills, etc.)
- Declutter at least 100 items.
- Go through my coupon stash.
- Make two Mother's Day cards.
- Make two birdseed wreaths.
- Continue writing dinners down on the kitchen calendar.
- Eat down the pantry and freezers.
- Order prints of son and husband to decorate my new work desk. I'll be taking the old ones home to put on the wall.
- Go outside at least once on each day off.
- Start journaling again.
What are your goals for this new month?