Saturday, April 30, 2016

Recent Decluttering Efforts.

There is just so much stuff. When you look around your house and really take notice of every. single. thing. you and your family/roommates/whomever own it's just unbelievable. And it's only one household! There are millions of Americans with homes like yours. How much stuff do they have?

One of my current quests is to declutter my home. It has been a work in progress for awhile, but I have a renewed vigor to get it done. Here is a list of some things I've decluttered. Since tomorrow is a new month I'll be doing monthly declutter posts to hold myself accountable and to hopefully inspire.

So...here's my list of things that I can remember:

4 packages of papertowels
8 packages of toilet paper
2 drinking glasses
1 coffee mug
3 toddler plates
1 white board eraser
3+ dry erase markers
1 hoard of paperwork the toddler played with for awhile
5 baby books
1 coffee grinder
1 strainer
1 sippy cup
1 face wash
12 cans of 5+ year expired frosting (omg embarassing!)
1 garbage bag of 5+ year expired frozen things from the freezer (oh, the guilt!)


What have you decluttered lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...