Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thankful Thursday.















This week I'm thankful for my $2 slow cooker. After soaking vegetables in vinegar water for 15 minutes I put them and some meat in the slow cooker and turned it on low for 8 hours. In 8 hours my family and I will have a hot, tender meal to enjoy for dinner with little to no effort on my part.

This is amazing. Now once I start using this beautiful technology more often it will be uber amazing: low energy usage, less dishes, less mess, less stress, and lots of leftovers!


What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower. Great blog you've got! I'm looking forward to reading through your older posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania,

    Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...