Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June Goals

The year is half over already! Christmas is six months away. Time just keeps going so fast even though it seems to slowly creep along during the worst moments. I completed most of my May goals, and I got my blogging "oomph" back so I consider that a success. Here are my goals for the month of June:

Cleaning/Organizing:
  • Move sandbox.
  • Clean outdoor wicker chairs.
  • Declutter at least 100 items.
  • Claim a dedicated area for schoolwork and blogging.
Crafting/Creating:
  • Make anniversary card.
  • Make birdseed wreaths for our yard.
Blogging:
  • Keep up with current types of posts.
  • Comment more on other blogs.
Meal Planning:
  • Continue planning weekly dinners.
  • Eat down pantry and freezers.
  • Make extra waffles to freeze.
  • Make extra standard sized muffins to freeze.
Miscellaneous:
  • Start journaling again.
  • Clean out the armoire drawers! (this didn't happen in May)
  • Try selling things on Ebay.
  • Order a photo card for Father's day and some prints to decorate my work desk.
I have a week off between classes this month. I'm going to enjoy going to bed earlier and being able to read what I want to on breaks at work...maybe even do some coloring. I do plan on finally playing some of my video games that I haven't touched since this quarter began. I hope to spend some time decluttering my closet; I just haven't had the time nor energy to do so.

What are your goals this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...