- Move sandbox.
- Clean outdoor wicker chairs.
- Declutter at least 100 items.
- Claim a dedicated area for schoolwork and blogging.
- Make anniversary card.
- Make birdseed wreaths for our yard.
- Keep up with current types of posts.
- Comment more on other blogs.
- Continue planning weekly dinners.
- Eat down pantry and freezers.
- Make extra waffles to freeze.
- Make extra standard sized muffins to freeze.
- Start journaling again.
- Clean out the armoire drawers! (this didn't happen in May)
- Try selling things on Ebay.
- Order a photo card for Father's day and some prints to decorate my work desk.
I have a week off between classes this month. I'm going to enjoy going to bed earlier and being able to read what I want to on breaks at work...maybe even do some coloring. I do plan on finally playing some of my video games that I haven't touched since this quarter began. I hope to spend some time decluttering my closet; I just haven't had the time nor energy to do so.
What are your goals this month?