Saturday, July 9, 2016

July Goals

June was pretty busy for me. My classes this quarter are very reading intense so I have had little free time since I work full time out of the home as well. But then I find myself outside with the toddler doing spontaneous yard work. I didn't accomplish most of my June goals, and I don't want to get disappointed by not completing another big list so below is all I'm requiring myself to accomplish for July:

  1. Complete all homework on time and to the best of my ability.
  2. Get ahead on all the reading assignments.
  3. Keep track of meals eaten and try to plan weekly dinners at the very least.
  4. Declutter when possible.
  5. Try to strike the perfect balance of homework, housework, and quality time with the toddler and husband.
  6. Focus on the little frugal efforts.

If anything I'll keep a list of the things that I happened to accomplish. I read somewhere that it was pretty motivational to have a list of completed tasks vs. a list of uncompleted items.

What are your goals for July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...